Brand new New York City sim seeks an Executive Event Coordinator to support Sim Owner in weekly event coordination, which includes but is not exclusive to:
- Event Scheduling
- Assisting Executive Administrator in hosting staff recruitment
- Host Staff management
- Event Promotion and Marketing
We will require 1 hour events at minimum 1 time a week. The Event Coordinator will oversee the events, manage and help to recruit Event Hosts. Events may include, in store parties (with or without live entertainment), sample sales, live performances, discussions, open houses, touring, fashion shows and general parties. The position requires 3-7 hours per week. The candidate must use SL voice.
Candidate must posses:
- Knowledge of MS Word
- E-mail Communication
- Knowledge of Group Notices
- Knowledge of Subscriber Group Notices
- Knowledge of Group Inviting
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Enthusiastic Attitude
- Team building and management
Other helpful skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Photoshop
Candidate is required to complete a 2 week internship which includes training, to determine if the position is a perfect fit. Salary is L$1000-$2000 weekly plus 20% of all tips received by hosts.
If you are interested, kindly fill out this application.
Powered by Facebook Comments