CAMPUS CRAWL BACK TO SCHOOL HUNT & BLOGGER STYLE CONTEST // 9.1.2013 – 9.8.2013
It is time to say goodbye to summer. Ready or not, back-to-school time is upon us and we want everyone to be stylish and fabulous on their first day of school. Hunt for items, style your heart out and win a posh luxury living and promo package which includes:
- Fashion Feed of SL: Ad Campaign with half a million impressions
- AVENUE: Double Page Spread in the October Issue
- NEW YORK CITY: 1 Month Stay
- zenshi: 1 Month Stay
Designers will be selected on a first come first served bases with weighted priority to New York City and zenshi vendors. Deadline: 8.23.13
Bloggers will be selected on a first come first served bases with weighted priority to Fashion Feed of SL Bloggers. All may apply. Deadline: 8.23.13
The team at NEW YORK CITY and The Fashion Feed of SL (FFOSL) have teamed up with the AVENUE and zenshi to launch a 2 sim-wide hunt on September 1, 2013 at 12 a.m. SLT. Sixteen red apples containing exclusive items will be hidden throughout NEW YORK CITY and zenshi, priced at just L$ 1.
Hints and item pictures will be found right here on 8.25.13
- All posts must feature at least 1 item or more from the Campus Crawl hunt
- All posts must be shot at the NYC sim. Doesn’t matter where on the sim, as long as the NYC sim is showcased as a setting in your post. SLURL should be included.
- Entrant photos must be posted to Flickr Group (flickr.com/groups/fashionfeedofsl)
- Photo must have the Fashion Feed watermark on the bottom left – download here
- All posts must be posted to Flickr no later than 9.9.2013
- Include a BRIEF description of what inspired your style in the post and an interesting back to school memory.
- Have fun! Originality is a must, be creative! Styling must be above average and back to school appropriate. We want to see your school spirit shine through in a post.
For Hunt inquiries: Dylan Chiantelle firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW YORK CITY CEO
For Style Contest inquiries: Vain Redrose email@example.com
Fashion Feed of SL Editor-In-Chief