Fresh off the press…
The Fashion Ambassador has released it’s newest post “HUMAN ART,” some of which was inspired by Team Frida Kahlo’s self portrait. The dynamic duo, Casanova Demonista & Ana Stone highlighted 3 of the most prominent locales in New York City. Check out the photos below.
Want to live lavishly? Rent any of our available units today. [Click here]
Be sure to follow The Fashion Ambassador blog and connect with them on Facebook.
Thank you for your love, laughs and patronage.
Chief Visionary Officer & Creator of New York City and Fashion Feed of SL
www.joiprice.com | Facebook.com/joiprice
www.newyorkcitysl.com | Facebook.com/newyorkcitysl
www.fashionfeedofsl.com | Facebook.com/fashionfeedofsl
The New York City Sim is a successful, friendly and vibrant sim which offers an exciting environment for people to explore and staff to work in. We pride ourselves in nurturing talent within our organization and try to help those who work with us achieve their full potential.
The New York City Sim is looking for a professional who is a serious SLer, marketer and sales genius to fill our rental units, market our brand, and hire and train new real estate agents. The successful candidate should look professional (ie. no noobie skins) and able to naturally empathize with potential clients.
The Real Estate Broker:
• Reports directly to the sim Chief Executive Officer
• Works in collaboration with the executive team
• Finds creative ways to market listings
• Has the time to communicate at least 1 marketing message daily about real estate and track those messages on a spreadsheet
• Utilizes his/her network, groups, SL forums, and social media to promote listings
• Speaks English fluently
• Takes qualified leasees on tours of units
• Knows the lease application process http://www.newyorkcitysl.com/live/lease-application/
• Knows the lease agreement http://www.newyorkcitysl.com/live/lease-agreement/
• Knows any discount or promotions available
• Builds sim culture
• Professionally and effectively communicates
• Is reliable and punctual
• Is congenial and promotes the sim in-world and on social media
• Hosts open houses in coordination with the event staff
• Encourages Social Network Engagement
• Encourages Website Registrations
Less Frequent Tasks
• Social Media Updates
• Contest Administration
• Daily access to e-mail
• Ability to use Google Docs
Candidate is required to complete a 1- 2 week internship which includes training, to determine if the position is a perfect fit.
If you are interested, kindly fill out this application…