New York City Magazine
At New York City, we are of the firm belief that success is best packaged with mutually rewarding partnerships. If you are here, perhaps we’ve reached out to you, or you’ve found this page on your own and are interested in contributing to our thriving online Magazine.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the form below, to let us know how you would like to write for New York City SL. There are opportunities to cover our events, join our Magazine staff, or write for us on a freelance basis.
Staff and Freelance Writers
If you’re selected to join our staff or write for us freelance here’s what you can expect:
- Within 7 business days we will review your current blog or request examples of your work
- We will then set up an interview with you
- We will then pitch stories to you for coverage and give you access to post directly on our website
If you’re selected for blog syndication here’s what you can expect:
- Within 7 business days your blog feed will be added to our magazine
- Only articles tagged with “New York City” [without quotes] will be passed through
- Our editors reserve the right to review and republish articles at its discretion
- The articles must:
- Be photographed at New York City, OR
- Involve a vendor in New York City, OR
- Involve a resident in New York City, OR
- Cover an event at New York City, OR
- Highlight a style from items purchased in New York City
- Due to the overwhelming demand of partners we receive, we will only be able to communicate with those who are selected.
Please note: Syndication is an unpaid partnership. If more than 3 articles are passed through that don’t meet our requirements, we will deactivate your feed without further notice.